Fitness Center Rates and Rules
1. No dunking.
2. Tennis shoes only.
3. No food or drinks.
4. Be respectful of others.
5. No profanity.
6. Do not exit using side doors. You must exit through the main entrance when leaving.
1. Non-Marking shoes only!
2. Maximum of 4 players on the court at one time.
3. 1 hr. time limit.
4. Reservations may be made for the court 24 hrs. prior.
5. No horseplay.
6. Under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Cardio/Weight Room Rules
1. No food or drinks (with the exception of water with resealable top).
2. No one under the age of 16 unless accompanied by parent or guardian.
3. Participants under the age of 16 must be under direct and constant parental supervision.
4. No one under the age of 14 under any circumstances. Proof of age may be required
5. Must be Clay County Resident or pay non-resident fee.
6. Non-county resident must check in at office concerning fees prior to use.
7. Proper attire must be worn at all times- closed toe athletic shoes, shirt and clothing suitable for athletic activity.
8. No gym bags or personal items on fitness room floor.
9. Use equipment safely and properly.
10. Do not drop weights.
11. Return weights when you are finished.
12. Wipe of benches and machines after every use.
13. 30 minute time limit on equipment.
14. Be respectful of others.
15. No Profanity.
16. Exercise at your own risk.
CLAY COUNTY PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ITEMS LOST OR STOLEN.